HCI PATIENT ORDER MANAGER
Automatic worklist management for surgical devices and OR modalities from SQL-based OR scheduling within the HIS
An SQL statement generated specifically for the HIS in use is executed periodically, e.g. every 60 seconds, read-only on the SQL database of the HIS, provides the current OR planning with all associated data. The SQL-queries can be individually adapted with regard to the query period, e.g. minus 24 hours and plus 48 hours from the current time. The assignment of the received SQL fields into the in-house HL7 message structure as well as the format of the generated HL7 message can be easily edited by the hospital's IT department.
The HCI Patient Order Manager runs as a service on an existing MS-Windows Server (2012/ 2016 / 2019), also in a virtualized server environment.
- Reads the surgical planning from the SQL database of the HIS and automatically generates Dicom Worklists from it, without manual order entry in the RIS
- Enables the integration of existing clinical imaging in the OR and diagnostic departments into a holistic, PACS-based image management
- No user intervention by clinical staff necessary, works completely and automatically in the background
- Manual patient registration on the device itself is no longer necessary, resulting in significant time savings and workload relief for clinical staff
- Supports existing digitally integrated OR solutions for image and video acquisition
- Supports existing mobile systems such as ultrasound, sonography or ECG carts